poniedziałek, 15 października 2012

Lazy Monday, huh...?

I was never a workaholic type. I used to love not doing shit all summer, stay up late and sleep till 12. I still like some days when you just do nothing at all. Have a breakfast in bed, watch a movie or two not having to worry about what time it is, sitting in your pijays with no make up and bad hair. Yeah.

But because I'm older now that modified a bit. I can't say that I finally appreciate the summer holidays I used to have when I was going to school, although I have my moments of missing them.
And now after having no summer holidays second year in a row I missed it a lot. Last year didn't work out with going anywhere because I was working and I was making waaay not enough money to afford going anywhere, even for a weekend. But now ever since I changed my job at the end of last year (can't believe it's almost a year there, Geeeez...) I could think about going somewhere this year. Except the money and time are not the only factors you need to actually plan a vacation. And because I'm a pack animal I like to have my people with me and nobody was able to go then. So another summer I spent at work. But it's ok, cause I got my vacation now. :)

Anyway, it's officialy the first day of my freedom from work. And I'm already dying. Of lazyness, not boredom. Don't get me wrong, they say that an intelligent person can never be bored and I guess I agree on that. But intelligent people get lazy as hell too and that's just me today. And to all of you who are sitting in the office today and working their asses off (don't hate - you already had your holidays while I was working, so go to hell!) - here is a list of things I did today:

1. I woke up at around 11:00. Hell yeah.
2. Fed the cats cause they were already trying to eat my fingers. And Muffy was just happy with the corner of her pillow. Poor orphan. 
3. Texted the Genius.
4. Went to kitchen to take a piece of my all time's favourite cake made by my mom (brought from home after Sunday's dinner ♥) and a bowl of cereals. 
5.  Got back to bed with my laptop on my knees. Browsing, browsing, browsing... accompanied by Alt-J  (∆) (listen to their amazingly awesome album here)
6. Pet one cat. Meow. Pet another one. Meow. 
7. Take cats from the leftovers after the cake. Yuck.
8. Planning on getting up: part 1. 
9. Watching Jenna Marbles' video. And another. And another.
10. Terminating Eddie's attempt to pee on the cover. Ew.
11. Planning on getting up: part 2. 
12. To do yoga or not to do. Hmm....
13. "Muscle to muscle and toe to toe..."
14. Successful attempt to get up. Yeah! Dinner..? ^^
15. Fuck dinner, coffee first!

Did someone say COFFEE??


Oh well. If you're a coffee addict like me and you don't drink it in the morning, which I'm always doing at work, around 3:00 PM you might start to feel your head. And it hurts. Better get that water boiling! :) 


PS.
There's only one problem with lazying around all day. Where's the fun in that when the one you want to lazy around with needs to work...?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz