niedziela, 14 października 2012

Just jump.

So I've been off for a while. Everybody does that now and then. And there's no point in thinking why was that as the reasons for this are so numerous that I wouldn't even know where to begin with. It's still me in my big room. Me and two cats. Everything is the same. But at the same time so very different.

They say everything happens for a reason. I like to think so too. How stupid would it be if people would just randomly bump into your life without leaving any trace of their presence behind? There's of course always a risk of getting hurt by someone. But the case here is on both sides. And the most important thing to learn in life is to take from what people give you the best for yourself and move on. Often it will seem that there is no good they're giving but you can never be more wrong. If you think about it even your worst enemy taught you something valuable even if you don't realise that just yet.

Don't be too hard on yourself. We all make mistakes. But for me there is no other way to learn than the hard way. I said earlier that everything is the same. Well. I guess I lied. Because as days go by I realise how much better everything is. 


One day can turn your life upside down. And if it's good for you, if it makes you smile like an idiot for no reason, if it makes you feel insanely sane and everything you do suddenly brings you joy again, GO FOR IT.


Cause sometimes all you have to do is jump. 
And see where you freefall.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz