niedziela, 14 października 2012

Keep calm and get ready for the trip of your life



So we've all been places. We have possibilities to get anywhere in the world. Some trips cost more money, some more time and efford to even arrange. But the best trips are to places you've always dreamt about visiting.

The biggest poblem is that no matter how long you prepare for them it's never enough. And because my dream destination is a place that most of my friends have already been to I need to ask this.

I want to know all about what you think one MUST see/do/eat/experience etc. but only apart from the obvious picks. I'm thinking small cafes in corner streets, little galleries, second hand shops, local deliciousness and so on.
I'm taking my personal Tour Guide with me to show me the old goods but that's just not enough. :)

I'm also trying to figure out a list of things to take. The problem is I've never been good in doing those. Besides, how does one know what to take with them to their dream place?  If you have any essential advices, please - be my guest.

Let's get ready! It's only 6 days left! :)))


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz