poniedziałek, 16 lipca 2012

Sunday, bloody Sunday...

It ain't easy being a cat on rainy day.



That could've easily been one of my cats. 

I hate Sundays. I think it's with no doubt the least liked by me day of the week. Even Monday is better. At least it passes by faster that Sunday. To pile up the laziness of this wretched day, there's not many things in the world worse than rainy Sunday. On days like that the best thing to do is just follow your cat/s. What they'd do is just go to sleep, cause what else can you do? 
And you're gonna use some sleep during the day anyway cause they're gonna wake you up with the ass crack the dawn. Thank you so much for that.

They say life gets better as you go along. That's one of the biggest pieces of bullshit I've heard in my life.

When a day like this ends if all you want is something different than lying under the covers or a blanket with a mug of hot chocolate or delicious tea then you're a fucking weirdo to me.

Bonne nuit! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz